We have the right to:
- Respect and fulfill the children’s rights established in the Colombian Constitution and those of the Noel Clinic Foundation’s users.
- Provide timely and prompt medical attention.
- Be informed about the care processes, costs and services offered by the Noel Clinic Foundation.
- Freely choose the health professional of preference to the institution and request a second option whenever possible within the Noel Clinic Foundation.
- Receive quality, safe and reliable care.
- Obtain professional care with respect and dignity, without any discrimination.
- Have a clear and timely education and information on illnesses, evolution and risks associated to the treatments and / or procedures, by health professionals.
- Be informed, consent or reject the procedure, treatment or participation in scientific researches by a written record of decisions made.
- Have a complete medical history, maintaining professional confidentiality, protection and custody of information.
- Express statements regarding the medical attention received in verbal or written form.
We are committed to:
- Respect and enforce the rights of children.
- Comply with the assigned date and time and cancel the service if unable to attend with 24 hours in advance.
- Have the required documents and payments for the care.
- Properly use the services to which it is entitled.
- Comply with the rules, regulations, instructions and recommendations given by the health team.
- Treat in a dignified and respectful manner all Noel Clinic Foundation staff, other patients and companions.
- Comply with the care and treatment plan ordered for recovery.
- Read and understand the information provided, as well as authorize or reject by a written record of decisions made.
- Provide accurate, clear and complete information about illnesses and background.
- Respectfully express concerns regarding the attention received in a respectful written or verbal form.